Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Westward Ho With No Snow!

It seems that my previous attempts at consistent blogging have been an epic fail. But ya know, I'm going to keep at it because now I have good reason to stay connected with family, friends and whomever may take a peek at my posts while searching for something else.

After living nearly all my 50 something years in New England, and after the most brutal winter on record, the Instigator and I have moved to Southern California. Oh yes, we did!  The instigator started a new job in May and I spent the past 5 weeks packing up the apartment in preparation for the move.

But we are finally here!  And lovin' it!  My first official week as a California resident has been very exciting... 

I've bought a trash can...

and a grocery bag dispenser...

Here they are peacefully coexisting under the kitchen sink...
See, I told you it was an exciting first week!  There's more to come and fingers crossed the moving truck comes!

Until next time,

(I need to come up with a tag line)















No comments:

Post a Comment